Up to 75% of adults have some level of receding gums. Receding gums and inflammation may increase your risk for major health problems like heart disease, cancer, stroke, diabetes, and Alzheimer’s. How to reverse receding gums naturally? In the early stages receding gums is reversible, but at some point the damage becomes permanent. Many people do not know they have receding gums that are damaging their health
The possible causes of receding gums
There are the factors that can increase receding gums, more if possible, the possibility of suffering from receding gums.
- When our body has fought against infection or disease
- Certain types of medication we take can act as an important factor when developing receding gums. It also usually happens with some birth control pills.
- Of course, poor oral hygiene is one of the most important factors to note.
- The hormonal changes are important, such as in the period of pregnancy.
- Some braces or other dental appliance that are not well aligned or are infected or unclean can cause damage that eventually produces gums disease.
- If you have diabetes and have not controlled, it is likely to affect oral health directly.
- The psychological stress and genetic factors are also risk factors when developing this disease.
Sign And Symptom Of Receding Gums
- Dental dentition with gums disease usually appears during puberty mildly and even at the onset of maturity, due to hormonal change, although it is reversible.
- It is quite common to suffer the disease in its first stage, with some inflammation or irritation of the gums and then completely disappears due to the usual oral hygiene.
- Depending on the hygiene that each one has, the health and the hormonal changes, the receding gums will appear occasionally or of habitual form.
- In the case of suffering from any of the risk factors, it is important to know the symptoms that indicate that our mouth is not at its best.
Pay Attention To Reverse Receding Gums Before It Is Too Late:
The mouth is full of bacteria. These bacteria, along with the mucus and other particles, are constantly forming a sticky, colorless “plaque” that is deposited on the teeth. Brushing and flossing help remove plaque. Once the cavity inducing plaque is not removed, it hardens and forms deposits called “tartar” or “tartar,” which simply brushing cannot remove.
Visits to the dentist Although this seems too obvious, it is necessary to remember that only a professional can determine if our mouth is healthy or not and in any case, decide what type of care needs. Regular checks ensure that the mouth stays healthy, clean and without any irregularities.
Good Oral Hygiene
Any infection or illness is easily avoidable if we start from the basis of a good oral hygiene. Although there are much more causes that can produce a disease like receding gums, proper hygiene is a fairly important starting point.
- Correctly placed teeth characterize a healthy mouth, and no food remains, with gums rosy and without pain or bleeding and good breath.
- The healthy mouth is an indication of health, socially provides us security by looking good (teeth placed and clean) and allows us to eat and talk in a correct way.
- Oral hygiene is not just a brushing before going to sleep or passing the thread or floss every time.
- We must take into account that there are methods that we can take home in our home, as is the usual hygiene and also professional methods, for which we have to go to a dental hygienist or dentist to practice.
What Can We Do Professionally?
A deep cleaning every six months is the best thing to remove plaque remains that daily brushing cannot.
Periodic revisions to the dental hygienist or dentist, avoid unpleasant diseases or ailments.
We can also learn or perfect how we take care of our mouths or use oral cleansers. The expert will guide and advise the correct way to brush teeth, the rinses we can use or how to use the floss or dental floss.
What Can We Do To Reverse Receding Gums At Home?
Brush your teeth after every meal and especially if the food contains sugar, such as the pastries.
Toothpaste is a great ally since you can choose between toothpaste with fluoride free, whitening products, strengtheners, etc. Do not forget that the inseparable partner is the toothbrush and you have to change it at least twice a year. If you can afford it, it is advisable to use an electric toothbrush, as it is more effective than the manual brush. You will eliminate more bacteria, food remains, plaque, and reverse receding gums naturally.
If You Want To Know More Visit Here: https://email@example.com/best-toothpaste-for-periodontal-disease-77e93c4cb46c
Use floss to remove food debris from between the teeth to avoid storage of bacteria and future germs that cause infection. Use the floss or dental floss with care not to damage the gums or bleeding. Remember that oral health depends on good hygiene and good nutrition.
Garlic: Garlic has some beneficial properties for health. So, it promotes circulation and fluid removal, combats respiratory infections and is a great ally against receding gums. You can mix it with a little salt and apply it to the gum area. Chewing a clove of garlic every morning helps keep teeth and gums strong and healthy, although we use mouthwash to eliminate odor.
Onion: Just like Garlic is another natural antibiotic. Place a piece of onion in the area of the teeth or gums to relieve the pain. Chewing an onion for three minutes each day, although not very nice, helps protect our mouth dental diseases.
Salt: If the gum pain is due to an infection caused by food scraps that are left between the teeth, salt can help us by their infection high antiseptic power. Mix a small glass of water with a teaspoon of salt, stir and gargle after each meal.
Parsley: This aromatic plant high iron content has antioxidant properties and helps control high blood pressure. Chewing raw parsley several times a day also helps to reverse receding gums.
How To Treat Gum Disease Receding Gums?
Natures smile is a paste without fluoride. Cares for protects gums and teeth by using a complex of active ingredients primarily based Oak, Silver Fir, and Pine Tree carotene extracts, giving a soft and pleasant taste without having menthol and gluten free. Nature Smile Gum Balm has more than seven natural herbs which are very effective to stop all kinds of gum infection. Suitable for all and Recommended by an herbalist.